Tuesday 4 September 2012

A special afternoon

Yes, indeed!! : D It was a special afternoon. Thank God for that. The week before when I was invited to this Masquerade Party, I actually dismissed the thought of going as I would be having my youth meeting at Calvary. However, the people in this church are too nice and warm to reject their invitation. And on Monday, it turned out smoothly that my shopping plan could be carried out with the help of my good friend Vince and so I made it to this very special afternoon event. Thank you Vince for helping me from choosing of gown to the selection of the pretty mask. ;)

And so, the greatest surprise was my hair turned out to be sooo curly (: I really love the curly hair. As I was only using hairpins, I did not expect the outcome to be such wonderful. And thanks to my aunt for he marvelous make-up. In the party, it was truly a new and exciting experience. I had the first experience of social dancing. I had the first experience of having my hair curled :) haha. And I was nominated as the Masquerade Queen. Most importantly, I have gotten to know interesting people there.

Thank God that you have filled this summer break of mine with so many surprises. But most importantly, you have uplifted this spirit so much that I cant't describe. The way I perceive things and handle them has been transformed 180 degree. Yes, God this is my promise. I'll continue to be happy, cheerful, hopeful, beautiful, and free (:

Smile :D

No comments:

Post a Comment